Anyone looking for a place to live?

Hey bloggers and readers! I’m sure you’re probably all sick of reading about my move, but hey, it’s a big part of my life right now! I’ll put out another post completely unrelated to moving on Friday, though. Maybe it’ll be about painting, podcasts, or play going. Who knows!

In the mean time, here’s the situation. On Sunday I’m moving into a three bedroom apartment at the Boardwalk Apartments behind campus. I’m in love with the place, and I’m super excited. There’s just one catch, though! The person who was supposed to move into our third bedroom bailed on us unexpectedly, just a few days before the move! So now my roommate Matt and I are scrambling to find a third person to live in our awesome three bedroom place. We’re going to move in despite the setback, but we’ve mounted a search with flyers, Facebook posts, Craigslist ads, and good ol’ fashioned word of mouth!

I figured this was a good place to reach out to the student population and see if anyone is interested in living right behind campus!

flier

There’s our flyer! If anyone reading is interested or might know someone who is, let me know!

3 thoughts on “Anyone looking for a place to live?

1. I hope your roommate search is a successful one!

I’m sure you’ll find someone quickly; students are always looking to move into Boardwalk for it’s convenience.

2. I hope you found a roommate. Sometimes its hard, but you never know someone could be interested out of the blue.

• We did find someone! And it was out of the blue! So I guess you were totally right. 🙂