It’s that time again!

Summertimeloving

It’s time to say goodbye for the summer. That’s good, because summers should be spent outside while the weather is great, not in front of a computer. Unless of course you’re binging the new seasons of True Detective or Orange is the New Black! If you’re doing that, I commend you!

I’m really looking forward to this summer for many reasons. My girlfriend is back in town from her school in New York, and she’s transferring to Berkeley in August! A couple of my best friends are also coming back for the summer and we’re already making some fun plans for trips. As discussed in a previous blog of mine I’m going to see many of my favorite bands this summer: The Tallest Man On Earth, The Mountain Goats, Neutral Milk Hotel, and Purity Ring. Studio space is open to volunteers in the art department, so I’ll have a good place to work on my artwork during the break. I’ll be working a steady job over the summer, which has never been the case for me, and that’ll help out a lot.

Mostly I’m just excited for the chance to spend time with people I care about and rest up before I enter my last year of college. I hope you all have wonderful summers, whether you’re taking classes or not. Let me know what your plans are in the comments!

I’ll see you all on the other side! August, I mean. The other side of the summer. Stay safe guys.

2 thoughts on “It’s that time again!

1. That all sounds so exciting. You must be jumping out of your skin happy that your girlfriend will be so much closer now. Have a great summer!

2. Sounds like your summer will be amazing!

I will be attending a few concerts as well, should be awesome.